YouChoos PC Throttle - Tweak and Drive
Software for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8/10)
GCA 1.08 January 23rd 2020
YCPCTThrottle_1.08.exe (Installer ~111Mb)
Version History - Enhancements and Bug Fixes
GCA 1.08 23rd January 2020
- Fix: Switching between Zimo and non-Zimo decoder types in a definition did not hide/show the Zimo EasyMap button correctly on the Details tab.
- Fix: Changing Mapping Style drop-down in Mapping tab did not mark the definition as dirty, so it could not be saved until another change was made.
- Fix: Zimo EasyMap crashed on Apply for non-sound Zimo decoders.
- Fix: On first execution, before previous position/size of the window can be stored, no longer explicitly default to almost the full size of the display.
Instead leave the system to determine the initial window position and size.
GCA 1.07 15th January 2020
- Fix: Fixed a memory leak in UPD-based comms (Z21 and DR5000 in Z21 mode) - while connected, continually leaks until eventual crash.
GCA 1.06 13th January 2020
- Fix: Fixed a memory leak in image handled/resizing that would eventually cause a crash - particularly with long roster lists.
GCA 1.05 10th January 2020
- Enhancement: Extra shortcut created to start Tweak and Drive in DEBUG MODE - for problem tracking and logging.
- Enhancement: Added support in DC running for CV#840 and CV#841 - F13-F28 in analog mode (from v39.0 firmware).
- Enhancement: French translation complete, including User Help file.
GCA 1.04 6th January 2020
- Enhancement: FKey tab now provides an auto-calculate button to work out fkey assignments based on CVs and project definitions.
- Enhancement: Redesigned Import window and implemented Internet-based Library to download standard definitions from.
- Fix: Zimo EasyMap gets sound effects on F20-F28 misaligned.
- Enhancement: Allows Sound Files list to be manually edited - to help with projects imported from just CV read backs and other sources
- Fix: References to 'EMF' changes to 'BackEMF'
- Fix: Smoke gen options captions too long to fit smaller screens, so shortened text
- Enhancement: CV list is now multi-selection so you can select a group of CVs and perform a READ or WRITE operation on just those selected
- Fix: CV#62 range changes to 0-9 in accordance with Zimo documentation
- Enhancement: Several of the tab panels now scroll left-right if the screen is not wide enough to fit all controls.
- Enhancement: CV#64 Ditch Light definition is now split into key (bits 4-7) and time (bits 0-3)
- Enhancement: If a more detailed Description is available in the Decoder Definition for a CV, this is not viewable from the CV List in
a new column with an 'I' Information icon.
- Fix: CV#116 Uncoupler value increased permitted range to 199
- Enhancement: Detect the language/locale running in and use any matching translation files for screen prompts, as well as translated
decoder definition files if available. Thanks for Frederic Holbrook for the French translation.
GCA 1.03 23rd October 2019
- Fix: Fixed further crash when opening throttle in certain sizes
GCA 1.02 22nd October 2019
- Fix: SPROG cannot control DCC addresses above 8192
GCA 1.01 21st October 2019
- Fix: Fixed crash when opening throttle with some roster definitions
GCA 1.0 17th October 2019
- Enhancement: Support Windows 10 Scaling for high-density displays, such as Surface Pro - should adjust automatically (may need to
reset font scale option in Settings back to 100%).
- Enhancement: Included a picture of a YouChoos certificate to aid locating unique decoder numbers for Import facility.
BETA 0.99 27th September 2019
- Fix: Update required to support change of website to SSL (HTTPS instead of HTTP) - may have to download the new version directly,
rather than through the Tweak and Drive software's update facility (just this once).
BETA 0.98 21st September 2019
- Fix: New option to scale fonts - to counter-act odd Windows scaling options, particularly on Windows devices
BETA 0.97 20th September 2019
- Fix: Fixed issue with XpressNet USB/COM CV Write - it could fail and hang the communications
- Enhancement: Speed of multiple CV operations on XpressNet USB/COM improved
- Fix: Cleaner disconnect from XpressNet USB/COM on application close
BETA 0.96 18th September 2019
- Fix: Retry logic on failed CV read/write - useful when processing large numbers of CVs in one operation
- Fix: Detect if ECOS is older than 4.1 application version and error if it is - programming track not available until 4.1
- Fix: No longer read the same CV multiple times on some config tabs for separate bits - efficiency
BETA 0.95 11th September 2019
- Fix: Reading a CV flags the CV config/original/load value as UNKNOWN when it should stay unchanged
BETA 0.94 10th September 2019
- Fix: Launch of HELP in browser would fail on many PCs
- Fix: ECOS read/write CVs and other comms with ECOS were broken in 0.93
BETA 0.93 7th September 2019
- Fix: Handle larger messages from ECOS - caused issues when retrieving roster data.
BETA 0.92 6th August 2019
- Enhancement: Improved error message when SPROG connection fails.
- Enhancement: Throttles now overlay the loco image with the message 'TRACK POWER OFF' in red if the track power/connection is not established.
- Fix: Read/Write of CVs on the full CV list tab now correctly updates the 'last known value' column.
- Fix: When Read of multiple CVs is initiated through the footer buttons, and the operation fails after some CVs, the successfully read ones are now updated on the display.
BETA 0.91 4th July 2019
- Fix: Export button on Roster not enabled/disabled correctly.
- Fix: Changing Filter drop-down on CVs list left buttons/fields on the list in odd places.
- Enhancement: Changed Throttle icon to include the word 'Throttle' instead of 'Drive'.
- Fix: Reading of long address on Details tab usually gives only the short address even though CVs are read correctly.
- Enhancement: Option (in Settings) to restore track power state to prior state following any programming actions (default is YES).
BETA 0.90 21st June 2019
- Fix: Add and Remove Loco from Roster makes detail within Roster jump around.
- Fix: Tabs for Loco definition are immediately recreated when decoder manufacturer or decoder type is changed.
- Fix: Reads/Writes of CVs may not be done if the CV has never been accessed before on that Loco definition.
BETA 0.89 19th June 2019
- Enhancement: Implemented support for ESU ECOS
BETA 0.88 17th June 2019
- Enhancement: Cam styles added to Zimo Engine Sounds - Steam
BETA 0.87 2nd June 2019
- Enhancement: Added Servos 1-4 to the Zimo Easy-Map window
BETA 0.86 26th April 2019
- Enhancement: Improved scrolling to selected loco in roster - on start up and on NEW loco
BETA 0.85 18th April 2019
- Enhancement: improved import through download (from YouChoos website)
- Fix: further fixes to roster panel size and scrolling
- Enhancement: improved error reporting/messages for SPROG and Z21/DR5000 communications
- Enhancement: UI appears earlier on startup so you can see something is happening
BETA 0.84 17th April 2019
- Enhancement: better reporting of comms messages
- Enhancement: Initial support for indexed CVs to support ESU V4 etc.
- Enhancement: ESU V4 decoder definition file added
- Fix: Minimum width of Roster panel enforced better
- Enhancement: Export all CVs to CSV file from CVs page
- Enhancement: Read/Write batch CVs stops on first failure
BETA 0.82 13th April 2019
- Fix: Option to remember Throttle position not remembered after restart
- Enhancement: Added dedicated button for Exit Application
- Enhancement: Startup parameter allows YC Loco Number to be specified for auto-select
- Enhancement: Additional Zimo decoder types supported
- Fix: Failed to identify and store decoder address, manufacturer etc. on detection of new decoder
BETA 0.81 12th April 2019
- Enhancement: Added option to remember each throttle position (default, as before), or automatically place based on currently visible throttles.
- Enhancement: Throttles are vertically resizeable - not remembered
BETA 0.8 9th April 2019
- In Progress: Incomplete work on Gaugemaster/MRC interface - works, but not reliably yet
- Enhancement: License key request by email
- Enhancement: Mechanism to import YC loco definitions from online source
- Enhancement: Main bar has caption text for big buttons
- Enhancement: Improved fkey text display for big throttle
- Enhancement: Include duplicate 'f1...28' text on right side of loco definition fkey panel
- Enhancement: Prompt to power off track when closing the application
- Enhancement: Prompt to choose DCC system on start-up if not already selected
BETA 0.6 5th November 2018
- Enhancement: Change mouse cursor to busy while power/connect operations are executing
- In Progress: Added support for Gaugemaster/MRC Prodigy
BETA 0.5 4th November 2018
- Enhancement: Confirmation to save loco/roster changes on close of application
- Enhancement: Added CV definitions for Hornby standard and TTS decoders
- Enhancement: Product rename to 'Tweak and Drive'
- Enhancement: Added support for PIKO Smart controller (ECOS)
- Enhancement: Added support for Z21
- Enhancement: Added support for Digikeijs DR5000 in Z21 mode
- Enhancement: Added support for Lenz LI-USB XpressNet 3.6
- Enhancement: Added support for Lenz LI-Ethernet and other compatible XpressNet 3.6 TCP Socket systems
BETA 0.4 21st October 2018
- Enhancement: License dialog enhanced to show COMPUTERNAME
BETA 0.3 21st October 2018